Timothy Medico - South Boston
Bianca Almeida - Dartmouth
Mary Durant - Braintree
Isabella Centrella - Mansfield
Daniel McDonald - Braintree
Congratulations to this year's winners. Letters with further instructions will
arrive in the mail soon.
** We would like to thank everyone who took the time to submit an essay.
There were so many great essays, it was very difficult for our judges
to choose the winners. We would like to wish you all best wishes and continued
success as you further your education!.
Past Scholarship Winners:
Olivia Gallo - Leominster
Elizabeth Wilson - Southeaster Reg.Voc.Tech H.S.
Owen Doyle - Dudley
Jack Long - Milton
Mackenzie Farrell - Shrewsbury
Lilly Benoit - Pembroke
Mackenzie Kelly - W.RoxburySara Junta - Wakefield
Olivia Berler - Marston MillsCatherine Murray - S.Boston
Robert Brooks - Braintree
Matthew Haraden - Hanover
OliviaPachla - Marshfield
Madailein Medico - S.Boston
Angela Oduro - Ashland
Noah Smith - Pembroke
Jennifer Plourde - Stoneham
Amy Langlois - LynnPatrick O'Callaghan - Quincy
John Flood - Woburn
Fiona Jordan - Norwood
Brendan Naughton - Braintree
Allyson Noenickx S.Boston
Christian Quigley - Braintree
Sean Casey - Braintree
Matthew Flaherty - S. Boston
Sarah Murphy - Mansfield
Jonathan Lentini - Somerville
Shaelyn Breslin - Bridgewater
Cornelius Koch - Quincy
Konrad Buechs - S.Boston
Gregory Arthur - S.Boston
Samantha McGrath Hanover
Bonnie To - S.Boston
James Brennick - Quincy
Michael Lyndon - Braintree
Emma Downey - S.Boston
Michelle Nowak - Braintree
Stephanie Hurl -S.Boston
Anthony Iannone - Whitman
Kelsey Francesshelli - W. Bridgewater
Erin Sheehan - Brockton
Conor Ryan - S.Boston
Paul Maiullari - S.Boston
Susan Santorelli - Quincy
Applicant must write essay with maximum of 1000 words on:
"AN IRISH-AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY (EITHER NATIONALLY OR LOCALLY)"
See suggestions below:
- historical perspective
- an economical perspective
- an American cultural perspective
- an Irish American personal perspective
- an Irish American political perspective
All applications submitted become the property of JAMcMSF and may be used for promotional purposes.
Application & Selection Procedures:
1. All incoming scholarship applications will be reviewed for qualification.
2. All qualifying applications and corresponding essays will be assigned an application number. The application number will be the only identification on the essay.
3. All essays will be forwarded to the Awards Committee who will review and select a winner (solely based on the essay submitted).
4. Essays will be rated on the following criteria:
- Well written (organization)
- Neatness (appearance)
- Content (addresses topic/info accuracy)
- Mechanics (spelling, punctuation, etc)
5. A letter of award will be sent to the winner.
Steps Recipient Should Take
to Obtain the Scholarship:
1. Winner must provide a copy of his/her acceptance letter from the school he/she will be attending.
2. Winner must provide proof of commitment to the school he/she will be attending.
3. Winners of scholarships will be required to provide a copy of acceptance letter from college they will be attending in the fall along with their registration number. Failure to submit this required information by specified date will result in forfeiture of their award.